Re: [xsl] Adding namespaces to output

Subject: Re: [xsl] Adding namespaces to output
From: Kevin Jones <kjones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 11:21:43 +0000
Hi Ken,

On Tuesday 24 Dec 2002 3:56 pm, G. Ken Holman wrote:

> But consider that every element has an XML namespace node in order to
> support the reserved xml:lang and xml:space attributes.  So I think there
> is guaranteed to be two nodes, and in your implementation you happen to hit
> the right one.

Thanks for the correction, somehow I managed to convince myself that the xml
namespace would always be second and that you were not thinking about this
issue but something else. Anyway, I guess an alternative from would be this,

	<xsl:copy-of select="$dummy/*/namespace::*[name()!='xml']"/>

This would avoid the theoretical problem of the namespace prefix been changed
and also the position problem and as an aside allow the inclusion of multiple
namespaces from one RTF if needed.

Regards,
Kev.