[xsl] Break Point in XML document: XPATH??

Subject: [xsl] Break Point in XML document: XPATH??
From: "Chandra -" <pchandramohan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 14:12:36 -0500
Hi all,
I had earlier emailed regarding a break point in the an xml document. I need to transform the following document into another Xml document such that any tag below "break" should not be displayed.
The XSLT transformation is such that I am having to do this from the
<xsl:template match= "elem1"> block. So my context or current node is <elem1>. How do I do it from here. I am having difficulty in writing the proper XPath exressions for this. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Chandra

<root>
	<elem1>
	    data1
	</elem1>

<elem2> <selem2> data2 </selem2> </elem2>

<!---Below this all should be removed except for root tag-->
	<elem2>
	  <selem2>
	     <ssubelem2>
	       <sssubelem2 attr="break">break
	       </sssubelem2>
	     </ssubelem2>
	  </selem2>
	</elem2>

<elem2> <selem2> data2 </selem2> </elem2>

	<elem2>
		  <selem2>
		     data2
		  </selem2>