RE: [xsl] Hello and quick question

Subject: RE: [xsl] Hello and quick question
From: "Corey Snow" <Corey.Snow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 17:58:27 -0600
I may have answered my own question by experimentation.

This xsl fragment seems to work:

string(/ROOT/Client/Contacts/Contact[isReferrer='0']/ContactFirstName)

By only returning a string representation of the first node in this set.
Is this the "right" way to accomplish this or is there a better/more
preferred way?

Thanks again,

Corey Snow