RE: [xsl] <xsl:if test ... - question

Subject: RE: [xsl] <xsl:if test ... - question
From: Johannes.Becker@xxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 10:18:45 +0100
Hi Heinz,

I added a debug and it pulls it through correctly. Could you send my your
example code? I'm going nuts, because I can't find the error.

Thanks
Jonny

This electronic message contains information from the mmo2 plc Group which
may be
privileged or confidential. The information is intended to be for the use
of the
individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient
be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
information
is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error,
please notify
us by telephone or email (to the numbers or address above) immediately.

|---------+------------------------------------->
|         |           Heinz Seldte              |
|         |           <HeinzS@xxxxxxxxx>        |
|         |           Sent by:                  |
|         |           owner-xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxx|
|         |           rrytech.com               |
|         |                                     |
|         |                                     |
|         |           01/07/03 10:03 AM         |
|         |           Please respond to xsl-list|
|         |                                     |
|---------+------------------------------------->
  |       To:       "'xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>                                        |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  RE: [xsl] <xsl:if test ... - question                                                                        |

Helo,

==

If I understand your question correctly, you will end up with an XML snip
that looks like this:

<servus>
    <check>true</check>
</servus>

OR
<servus>
    <check>false</check>
</servus>

==
If this is true, then your XSL looks OK. You don't have to write true/false
in the disabled attribute, you can just add it to the select like so:

                  <xsl:if test="check = 'true'">
                        <xsl:attribute name="disabled"></xsl:attribute>
                  </xsl:if>

I have tested it and it works fine.  If you still have problems, I suggest
adding a "debug"
<xsl:value-of select="check"/>
to your XSL so you can see if the value of check (as shown in A above)
pulls
through OK!

Cheers,
Heinz