[xsl] How to shift an image to the bottom of its current page ?

Subject: [xsl] How to shift an image to the bottom of its current page ?
From: Philippe Drix <pdrix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 16:51:57 +0100

Hi!
I am new to XSL-FO, and I have a big problem to place an image (or other kind of element, it does not matter) at the bottom of its current page.

I have a fo:flow element like this :

<fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">

            <fo:block>
            </fo:block>
            <fo:block> <fo:external-graphic src='url(foo.jpg)'/> </fo:block>
            <fo:block>
            </fo:block>

<fo:flow>

The fo:flow element contains material for several pages, and I want the image to be shifted (or anchored) to the bottom of its current page (the current page is the page where the image would appear without special action).

I am interested by an XSL-FO 1.0 solution, even if it is not already implemented in all FO processors.

Thank you for your help,
Regards -- Ph D

==
Philippe Drix
http://www.objectiva.fr
21-23, rue Aristide Briand - 92170 Vanves
tel : +33 1 47 36 60 30
fax : +33 1 47 36 61 93