Re: [xsl] Sorting based on a calculated set of values

Subject: Re: [xsl] Sorting based on a calculated set of values
From: AWK <ncam_tech@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:31:08 -0500
Thanks for the answer Jeni.  On a related note, does anyone have information
on how this actually happens in an XML parser?   What I mean to ask is
whether the parser goes through the xml file once, doing the calculation and
sort at the same time, or does the xml tree get traversed multiple times in
a process such as this?

Thanks,
AWK