Re: [xsl] How to set nodeset to variable

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to set nodeset to variable
From: Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heinicke@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:23:53 +0100
Stop Tom, that's wrong. $external_files_nodeset is not defined at this point. And you would try to re-set the param.

<xsl:param name="external_files_nodeset"/> is enough.

You only can add a default value like empty nodeset or something similar:
<xsl:param name="external_files_nodeset" select="/.."/>

Regards,

Joerg

Passin, Tom wrote:
[ Alice Fan]

I am passing a nodeset to my xsl. How do I set my variable in xsl to a nodeset.?

like this?

<xsl:param name="external_files_nodeset" select="nodeset($external_files_nodeset)"/>

If it is really a node set and not a string, then

select='$external_files_nodeset'

Cheers,

Tom P

--