RE: [xsl] Problem in loading huge XML file in IE6.0

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problem in loading huge XML file in IE6.0
From: "Roger Glover" <glover_roger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 02:17:39 -0600
I have successfully viewed multi-megabyte XML files.  Available system
memory seems to be the only limiting factor.  When I have run out of memory
I have received an out of memory message in the IE6 browser window, or,
occasionally, I have seen IE6 suddenly fail, disappearing like a popped
bubble.

I have never, ever seen IE6 report that there was an invalid character when
there was not an invalid character.

-- Roger Glover
   glover_roger@xxxxxxxxx