RE: [xsl] Quality XSL Debugging Tools

Subject: RE: [xsl] Quality XSL Debugging Tools
From: Eric Promislow <ericp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 14:25:43 -0800
Hello, James,

ActiveState has two XSLT debugging tools.

Visual XSLT (which I work on) plugs into Microsoft's
Visual Studio .Net.

More info at http://www.activestate.com/Products/Visual_XSLT/

Komodo is a standalone IDE that runs on Windows and
Linux, and also supports debugging for Perl, Python,
PHP, and Tcl.

More info at http://www.activestate.com/Products/Komodo/

Since prices seem to be appreciated by some subscribers
here, I'm including them, but they are subject to change.

For both products, we offer a commercial/professional use
license for $US 295, and an educational license for $29.95.
Both products also support a 21-day free trial.

- Eric

Eric Promislow
Visual Studio .NET Plugins Development Lead
EricP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx