[xsl] Filtering XML with XSL

Subject: [xsl] Filtering XML with XSL
From: James Hunt <arcjah@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 18:55:01 -0500
I would like to develop a web site that involve allowing a user to choose a value from a combo box and then connect them to a site that filters a xml file from which item they have selected.

For Example:
If the user has a combo box with zip codes in it. When they select a zip codethey are led to another site that only shows the records with the specified zip code.

Can someone point me to the right direction? If someone knows a site that has an example like this please let me know.

Thanks,
James

XML Example:
<Addresses>
        <Address>
            <StreetAddress>My Street</StreetAddresss>
            <City>My City</City>
            <State>OHIO</State>
            <Zip>45111</Zip>
        </Address>
        <Address>
            <StreetAddress>My Street 2</StreetAddresss>
            <City>My City 2</City>
            <State>OHIO</State>
            <Zip>45141</Zip>
        </Address>
        <Address>
            <StreetAddress>My Street 3</StreetAddresss>
            <City>My City 3</City>
            <State>OHIO</State>
            <Zip>45211</Zip>
        </Address>