Re: [xsl] Problem constructing table in XSL-FO

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem constructing table in XSL-FO
From: Mukul <mukulw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 06:37:15 -0800 (PST)
Hi Ken ,
Thanks for your reply. I was running the XSL-FO with
Apache FOP. It was not giving any output with the
specific example I wrote. I later found that Apache
FOP does'nt support fo:table-caption and we need to
also explicitly specify table column widths with
Apache FOP.

I changed these settings, and I could run the example.

I guess Apache FOP has limitations with tables. I
would appreciate if anybody can share experiance with
rendering tables using Apache FOP.

Regards,
Mukul

--- "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>