RE: [xsl] Select all Instances

Subject: RE: [xsl] Select all Instances
From: "Ben Robb" <Ben@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:42:15 -0000
It depends what you mean by "process".

If you want to do a specific thing to each one, with the results appearing in the same place in the output tree, you could do something using a for-each:

<xsl:for-each select="//myelement">
	...do something.
</xsl:for-each>

If you mean that you want to process an entire document and whenever you hit a particular element name, do a specific task, this is what apply-templates and template rules do by default.

Hope this helps,

Ben