Re: [xsl] Reference to variable cannot be resolved.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Reference to variable cannot be resolved.
From: Imrran Wahid <devguy2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:24:07 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to Wendell and all who helped. I was doing the
right thing in the first place. But because of several
consecutive comments at the top of the external xml
file, IE was complaining. So I removed the comments
and put the variable declaration in the right spot and
all was in order.
Well I'm still on the learning curve and your tips are
helping me get up to speed. Thanks again.

Imrran