Re: [xsl] Process some elements, but not others...

Subject: Re: [xsl] Process some elements, but not others...
From: S Woodside <sbwoodside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 02:00:27 -0500
I've been thinking recently about using namespaces to solve this, well, my situation is more complex but it seems to be a good tool to use (except it's not working for me right now, but I'm sure that's my fault) e.g.,

<myelement>
</myelement>

<xsl:stylesheet  xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
  xmlns:foobar="foobar"  version="1.0">
<xsl:template match="foobar:ref">
  <!--whatever-->
</xsl:template>

it's probably overkill for your example but I think it's a more flexible solution in the long run?

simon