Re: [xsl] Parameters

Subject: Re: [xsl] Parameters
From: "Charles White" <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:08:20 -0800
I am writing an article on this very topic, and can send you a link to a
rough version of it privately. The essence of it is using the addParameter
and selectSingleNode methods. One is used to pass parameters, and the other
can be used to do things like call different templates dynamically (that's
what I use it for, anyway).

The other key is to load and reload the stylesheet into the browser using
JavaScript, which is what makes it possible to pass the parameters in the
first place.

I can't get into details on all this right now because it would take too
long, but I can give you more info off list if you want and you can wait a
day or two.

Cheers,

Chuck White
Author, Mastering XSLT, Sybex Books