RE: [xsl] Saxon is the best!!!

Subject: RE: [xsl] Saxon is the best!!!
From: "Rakesh" <rakesh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:28:33 +0530
Hi,
Can u please tell me how i can user SAXON parser? I am using FOP for
processing XML data using XSL:FO for outputs. It fails after just 10mb. i
have to process larger volume of data say 100mb. I can see in the FOP.bat
file that its using XALAN and SAX Parser. Please guide me.

Best Regards.
Rakesh D.
Lifetree (India)