[xsl] Global extension function

Subject: [xsl] Global extension function
From: "TP" <tpass001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:40:15 -0600
I currently use xalan for my transformations.

I use 2 simple javascript functions that I have to because I inherited them
from <xsl:eval> days. I am planning on trying other xslt processors but I
cannot because I have been tied down to using xalan. Looked up and found
exslt, maybe this can be used for my simple javascript functions.

The code is
=======================
xmlns:lxslt="http://xml.apache.org/xslt"; xmlns:counter="MyCounter"
extension-element-prefixes="counter"
    version="1.0">
<lxslt:component elements="init incr" functions="read" prefix="counter">
  <lxslt:script lang="javascript">
      var out=0;
   var idi;

   function outID(){
  var id="Out"+out;
  idi=id;
  out=out+1;
  return id;
    }

   function inID(){
  return idi+"d";
   }

   </lxslt:script>
 </lxslt:component>

Is there a quick solution to this such that I can include a global kind of
extension function and change processors as i choose with the TRAX
functionality.

Thanks

TP.