Re: [xsl] Wrapping text in XSL-FO table

Subject: Re: [xsl] Wrapping text in XSL-FO table
From: Mukul <mukulw3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 05:56:05 -0800 (PST)
Hello,
  The hyphenate="true" helped me. But I have a
slightly different requirement.
I want that if a word comes in a line whose length is
greater than the column width, the word must print on
the same line and breaks with a hyphenation to the
next. The default hyphenation="true" option causes the
long word(whose length is > column width) to begin on
a new line.

Would this be possible with XSL-FO?

Regards,
Mukul