RE: [xsl] Concat function - URGENT pls

Subject: RE: [xsl] Concat function - URGENT pls
From: "Martinez, Brian" <brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:44:42 -0700

First, keep in mind that concat() and other XPath/XSLT functions accept
expressions, not literal XSLT elements, as arguments.

Second, there appears to be a mismatch in your expressions: you look for
//MovementDate, but your source says <PODDate>.  This should do it:

<MovementDateTime><xsl:value-of
select="concat(//PODDate,'@',//PODTime,':00')"/></MovementDateTime>

> BTW, Can I concat any number of strings with the concat function?

Yes.

hth,
b.

| brian martinez                              brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx |
| lead gui programmer                                    303.708.7248 |
| trip network, inc.                                 fax 303.790.9350 |
| 6436 s. racine cir.                             englewood, co 80111 |
| http://www.cheaptickets.com/                   http://www.trip.com/ |