[xsl] collapsable / expandble tree in XSL

Subject: [xsl] collapsable / expandble tree in XSL
From: Mael Guillemot <Mael.Guillemot@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:33:32 +0100
Hi,

I want to make a collapsable / expandble tree using XSL. I use
Javascript to handle this. Note that I am not using msxml and any
microsoft tool such as DOMObject etc. The application will be mainly use
on N6+.

- Here is the XML page which uses XSL and does not work:
http://www.idiap.ch/~guillemo/JAVASCRIPT/dynapi/docs/examples/TEST.xml

- Here is what I would like, but using XSL instead of HTML:
http://www.idiap.ch/~guillemo/JAVASCRIPT/dynapi/docs/examples/collapsemenu1.html

The problem is one <DIV> tag which does not end. I use <xsl:value-of
select="$div0"/> where div0  is &lt;div id="CollapseMenu0Block0"&gt; But

the browser prints it instead of process it. The author of the
Javascript/HTML tool says (on
http://www.dansteinman.com/dynduo/en/collapsemenu.html ): " notice that
the beginning of each set of layers (CollapseMenu0Block0) there is no
ending </div> tag - this is by design - each block is nested inside the
previous block to create one huge multi-nested set of layers. The object
will complete all the </div>'s on it's own ".

I don't know if it is possible to handle this in XSL.

Thanks a lot for any help, kindest regards,

Maël
mailto:mael.guillemot@xxxxxxxx
http://www.idiap.ch/~guillemo