[xsl] Re: XSL-List Digest V4 #1143

Subject: [xsl] Re: XSL-List Digest V4 #1143
From: Brook Ellingwood <brook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 10:54:33 -0800
>> Brook Ellingwood wrote:
>> I'm using FOP-0.20.4 to generate a product catalog in PDF and, in the table
>> of contents section, I'm running into issues with getting the page numbers
>> to align in an aesthetically pleasing manner.

> Oleg Tkachenko wrote:
> Try the latest FOP 0.20.5rc2, some page-number-citation alignement bugs are
> fixed there.

Just an observation: not only did 0.20.5rc2 not fix my alignment problems,
but it also has introduced some bizarre leader-length behaviors.
Leader-length no longer defaults to "100%" -- it instead inserts exactly  3
dots (I haven't tried other patterns yet) as the default. If I specify
"100%" as a value, it forces line breaks that I don't want. I may end up
going back to 0.20.4...