RE: [xsl] Answers to review questions in "Beginning XSLT"?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Answers to review questions in "Beginning XSLT"?
From: "Ragulf Pickaxe" <jawxml@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:41:21 +0000
Hello Lars,

I think what Jeff meant was to go through the regular questions posted on the list, trying to solve them, then looking at the answers posted by others on the list. As I understand it, it had nothing to do with answers to Jeni's "Beginning XSL" in particular.

Ragulf Pickaxe :)

> Lars,
>
> I found it helpful to work through problems here in the list
> as other people
> post them, and then as replies are posted, compare your
> answer with those
> given.  I learned quickly (that I had a lot to learn.)
>
> HTH,  Jeff

Thanks, Jeff.  Can you give me any pointers to these posts?
I searched the XSL list archive (for "Beginning XSLT" and
"review questions") but didn't find them.

Lars