Re: [xsl] marked characters in html output (3rd attempt)

Subject: Re: [xsl] marked characters in html output (3rd attempt)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:47:45 -0500
At 7:27 PM +0100 3/13/03, ani@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>(this is the 3rd time I ask this and no responses so I don't
>know what to think, is this such a stupid question? nobody
>read my emails?....)

Questions to XSL-List are generally answered,
but not necessarily immediately (and there is no guarantee that
they will be answered at all, or correctly). Members of XSL-List
are busy people who answer questions when they have time and
if a question interests them.

However, since you are whining, I will suggest that your
question is quite odd, and possibly unanswerable, because:

  1. you don't seem to know what processor you are using
     (that's a basic on XSL-List: if you don't like the
     way a tool is working tell us what tool you are using)

  2. the entity IS the correct way to represent a special
     character in HTML. You seem to be complaining that you
     are getting  what you want.

     Is your desired output something other than HTML?

-- Tommie
B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx