Re: [xsl] Cold Fusion

Subject: Re: [xsl] Cold Fusion
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:54:09 -0500

Mike Brown wrote:
>Throw away your computer.
>Or ask in an appropriate forum. This is xsl-list, not
>http://webforums.macromedia.com/coldfusion/

Christine - Mike is right, this is not the right forum for your
question.

BUT - Mike is also being rude, which is not appropriate on XSL-List.

Christine - please ask that question in a more appropriate place.

Mike - please don't snap at people on XSL-List.

Thanks.

-- Tommie
B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx