[xsl] Get and save Stylesheet of XML Doc

Subject: [xsl] Get and save Stylesheet of XML Doc
From: Ankit Jain <Ankit.Jain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:20:26 +0100
Hello,

How can I get the name of the stylesheet from an XML document using
MSXML.
Also I need to save this stylsheet in my project for later use.

Actually, my problem is to fetch an XML doc. then make som
emodifications to it. I have to store the modifcations inside the
database and not inside the original doc itself. So that later I can
construct an XML doc from the original doc. and new data in the
database.
Now, I also need to store the stylesheet associated to the original
document, so that at later time I can build the stylsheet for new
document by importing the original stylesheet and defining new
templates.

Any suggestions or help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Ankit