Re: [xsl] questions about XSLT philosophy: how much is too much?

Subject: Re: [xsl] questions about XSLT philosophy: how much is too much?
From: Jeff Kenton <jkenton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:56:11 -0500
Robert P. J. Day wrote:
i had already gleaned that much from the previous discussions. i was
just intrigued by the problems that people were trying to solve with
XSLT that seemed to be *really* pushing the bounds of what XSLT
seemed to have been designed for, that's all. and it was hard
to ignore the parallels with what i saw had happened with UNIX shell scripting.

Agreed. I have lots of horror stories in that area, but I figured they were off topic for the list as a whole.