RE: Re: RE: [xsl] local extremums - is css

Subject: RE: Re: RE: [xsl] local extremums - is css
From: "Martinez, Brian" <brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:08:02 -0700

It's not a matter of changing the subject line--when this message is
archived along with the others, it may not appear in its own thread because
the message IDs are related to each other.  This makes it much more
difficult to search the archives.  If you wish to ask a new question, DON'T
reply to an existing message, and DON'T just change the subject line.  Click
on 'New' in your e-mail client.  Add 'xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' to
your address book to make creating new messages a little easier.  Check out
the list FAQ for more details
(http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/index.html).

(Perhaps this needs to be emphasized a bit more in the FAQ . . . I know that
a couple of people cited this problem as their primary reason for
unsubscribing from the list.)

cheers,
b. (I think all this snow is giving me cabin fever)

| brian martinez                              brian.martinez@xxxxxxxx |
| lead gui programmer                                    303.708.7248 |
| trip network, inc.                                 fax 303.790.9350 |
| 6436 s. racine cir.                             englewood, co 80111 |
| http://www.cheaptickets.com/                   http://www.trip.com/ |