RE: [xsl] xalan-java DTM ID error

Subject: RE: [xsl] xalan-java DTM ID error
From: "Rick Geimer" <Rick.Geimer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 11:12:51 -0800
I had this problem while running FOP. I solved it by doing the following:

1. Create a folder called "endorsed" somewhere on your hard drive (I put in
the same directory as FOP) .
2. Put the following files from the latest Xalan release in the endorsed
directory (you might need to rename them to match what you see below, i.e.
rename xalan-2.4.1.jar to xalan.jar):

      xalan.jar
      xercesImpl.jar
      xml-apis.jar

3. Add the following param to your Java invocation (I added it to the FOP
batch file). Be sure to replace <PATH_TO_ENDORSED_DIR> with the real path.

-Djava.endorsed.dirs=<PATH_TO_ENDORSED_DIR>

4. Run your program and hope that everything works!

Rick