Re: RE: [xsl] what does

Subject: Re: RE: [xsl] what does
From: "Simon Kelly" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 08:43:54 +0100
It also happens to be a used as a replacement for "in reference to:" at the
head of letters of reply, which was shortened to "reference:" (Still used in
legal docs) and then shortened again in computing (WAY back whan I had just
got my first computer with front panel switches still) to "re:" due to the
saving on memory!!

Here endeth the lesson! (I would put it in latin for Charles, but I only
know Veni Vidi Vici, and that aint true :-)