RE: [xsl] what does "AW:" mean?

Subject: RE: [xsl] what does "AW:" mean?
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:55:51 -0500
I seem to have sent a message to the list without a subject line. (When
other people do that I send them little notes telling them that they
should be more careful. When I do it I apologize in public.) I'm sorry.

The subject line of that seems to have vanished from my recent message was:

  ENOUGH ALREADY {was: RE: [xsl] what does "AW:" mean? (OT)}

I am trying to shut down the discussion of "AW" and "RE", because while it is fun it isn't about XSL.  My message was not directed at any specific person.

-- Tommie
B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx