RE: [xsl] Generating word format Xml Documents

Subject: RE: [xsl] Generating word format Xml Documents
From: "Alan Flaherty" <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:48:04 -0000
Cant use Xhtml Because I need to add headers and footers to the
documents which changes based on the user, so far I cannot find any way
to do other than to use a genuine word document, also the client has
specified that they want word documents. These can be viewed in the
browser edited and saved back to the server.

Regards,

Alan