RE: [xsl] transforming to breaks

Subject: RE: [xsl] transforming to breaks
From: "Craig Kattner" <CKattner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:43:22 -0600
This probably isn't the most useful reply, but the recent O'Reilly book "XSLT Cookbook" has an item on replacing text (p. 13). I'm loathe to post the whole recipe here, suffice it to say it involves a recursive template using substring-before and substring-after.

You might also want to look at:
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/replace.html

Craig