Re: [xsl] pretty-printing XML

Subject: Re: [xsl] pretty-printing XML
From: "Randy Oxentenko" <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:36:49 -0600
I like the way this stylesheet works under Saxon.  It doesn't do much for me
with other XSL processors such as Xalan and msxsl, though.  I don't know
what it would do with your XML comments.  I suspect this may fall into your
long list of stylesheets that don't do the job.  It has the one advantage of
being simple.

version="1.0">
<xsl:output encoding="UTF-8" indent="yes"/>
<xsl:strip-space elements="*"/>
<xsl:template match="*">
   <xsl:copy-of select="."/>
</xsl:template>