Re: [xsl] html:br

Subject: Re: [xsl] html:br
From: "Karl J. Stubsjoen" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:33:41 -0700
Thanks David, for the reply!
Question about the line break:
When I place the line break &#10; in a template, it works great.  However,
my entity decleration for this does not produce the same behaviour
(basically doesn't produce a line break in my source code:

<!DOCTYPE xsl:stylesheet [
<!ENTITY lb "&#10;">
]>

Do you know why this may not work?  I call it like this:
&lb;

Karl