RE: [xsl] Attribute Value Template

Subject: RE: [xsl] Attribute Value Template
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 20:31:14 +0100
Passing parameters depends on the platform you are using. The mention of
C# gives the clue that you're on the Microsoft platform. You can create
a DOM and pass the document object as a parameter to the stylesheet,
accessing the contents of the DOM using path expressions.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx
work: Michael.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx