RE: [xsl] Output based on the existence of a particular piece of data in a list

Subject: RE: [xsl] Output based on the existence of a particular piece of data in a list
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 19:51:25 +0100
It's difficult to know what aspect of this problem you are finding
difficult, since you haven't shown us your attempts to solve it.

Use <xsl:choose> to switch between the success/failure outputs

Use test="/*/AcctngCodeOut/Error" to test for the presence of an Error
element.

Michael Kay
Software AG
home: Michael.H.Kay@xxxxxxxxxxxx