Re: [xsl] Other about to get a comma delimited string

Subject: Re: [xsl] Other about to get a comma delimited string
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 23:16:28 +0200
David Pacheco wrote:
I have tried to use the recommendation raised previously in this forum
to produce a separated by commas list, but I do not obtain the awaited
results.

What do you get, and what result do you expect?

If you don't like the dot after each semicolon, just move the
generating element after the for-each, from here
   >               <xsl:if test="not(position() = last())">
   >                 <xsl:text>; </xsl:text>
   >               </xsl:if>
<xsl:text>. </xsl:text>
   >            </xsl:for-each>
   >               <xsl:if test="not(position() = last())">
   >                 <xsl:text>; </xsl:text>
   >               </xsl:if>
   >            </xsl:for-each>

It's probably also a good idea to wrap the text "Asistieron:" in an xsl:text element.

J.Pietschmann