RE: [xsl] Looking to understand how this works?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Looking to understand how this works?
From: Américo Albuquerque <aalbuquerque@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:16:37 +0100
Hi

Ok. 12 is the number of spaces to put (could be any other number).
Multiplied by the step level so you get level*(12 spaces). 7 is the width
in pixels of each space (this could also be any other number). The +1 is
just I don't get width="0", it will be at least 1 space width.

This is used in <table width="space width">

An alternative to this was post by Wendell as:
<xsl:for-each select="ancestor::step">
 <xsl:text>&#160;</xsl:text>
</xsl:for-each>

> (2) What does the line <xsl:apply-templates
> select="*[not(self::step)]"/> mean?

Here we apply-templates to all childs except step ones.

Hope that this helps you