Re: [xsl] using node fragments

Subject: Re: [xsl] using node fragments
From: Woody <woody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:22:31 +0100

From: "Passin, Tom" <tpassin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Other replies to your question have pointed out that you need to either
use a node-set() extension or do the transform in two passes.  However,
if you could influence the source xml to get rid of the "in" after the
value of the COLWIDTH, then you could avoid both node-set() and two
passes. If there is still some need for specifying "in", it could be
done by using another attribute instead.

thanks. Yes, I can influence the data to some extent, I can submit a change request to the committee that decides these thing and then if they agree, in about 6-9 months they will change the data in the next revision!

Woody