Re: [xsl] A simple XSLT transformation -> XForms output

Subject: Re: [xsl] A simple XSLT transformation -> XForms output
From: S Woodside <sbwoodside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 00:57:14 -0400
Andrew,

This is cool, but what about people who want to support browsers other than X-Smiles?

Is there a public XSLT library out there to convert XForms to HTML?

When I analysed the situation about 6 months ago it seemed like XForms was a waste of time until there's an implementation in a regular browser. And even then, the functionality can be reproduced (it seems to me) without needing XForms, thus, the browser support will probably lag behind genuinely novel things like SVG support. So, I decided to go with regular HTML forms.

simon