[xsl] Xinclude with Xalan 2.4

Subject: [xsl] Xinclude with Xalan 2.4
From: Gregory Propf <gpropf@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 22:06:23 -0400
OK, I've seen different things on this. Does Xinclude work in Xalan 2.4 or not? I can't get the damn thing to do anything. The syntax I have seen seems to work in that it does not produce an error. It DOES NOT, however, seem to include any files. Here's an example of what I'm using in my main.xml file.

<xinclude:include href="foo-paramtest4.xml">

<xinclude:fallback>
  </xinclude:fallback>
</xinclude:include>

with this in the <document> node.

<document xmlns:xinclude="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";>

It doesn't do anything.

--
"Firing people can give you a pretty good buzz, but it's a poor, poor substitute for killing. I realize that now" - Dale Gribble