Re: [xsl] Re: Re: controller stylsheet. performance, best practices question

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Re: controller stylsheet. performance, best practices question
From: "Braumüller, Hans" <H.Braumueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 10:17:48 +0200
Hi Dimitre,

i have understand the first page you give me. Next week i will try to do a small example with a dynamic template like Michael Kay suggested at this point. I hope i will get it run. The rest of your http://fxsl.sourceforge.net/articles/FuncProg/0.html#Starting_point is too mathematic for me, when you are prooving the functional character of xslt with all this functions. Maybe you want consider in another chapter to focus on how to use this possibilities on design and best practices matters on transforming xml.

My background is visual art not programming languages, so often i encounter that in such sites like yours or books about programming subjects it express the situations in a programming/mathematical/tecnical language for programmers, which requires a highly involved know-how, but often the same situation and explication can be very simple. I mean if i write you an art statement about my painting in a art critics style you will understand very little, but if i use common words you will understand much. It is only a suggestion, thank you very much for your help.

Greetings,

Hans Braumüller
-- + --
.COM Painting
http://kunstserie.com

Hi Hans,

Do have a look here:

http://fxsl.sourceforge.net/articles/FuncProg/0.html#Starting_point

In case you have questions, please, do not hesitate to contact me.

=====
Cheers,

Dimitre Novatchev.

"Braumüller, Hans" <H.Braumueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi Dimitre,

thank you, i have got the idea but not how it works.

Something i missed to do the whole round-trip.

Can you forward me a link to a small and easy example on
http://fxsl.sourceforge.net/ ?

Thanks,

Hans Braumüller
-- + --