RE: [xsl] how to get rid of tag names

Subject: RE: [xsl] how to get rid of tag names
From: Andrew Watt <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 08:59:54 +0100
At 13:41 01/05/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Sorry,I put abridged version of my source file in my question. The diff is
that I have multiple tags under BODY node, I need all of them for every <h>
node until the next <h> node:

Anatoliy,

The source XML you provided when you first asked your question and the source in your follow-up questions (part off list) have different structures, including different element names. I am not clear precisely what structure you are wanting to transform.

Please provide the relevant XML source that you want to transform and the desired output from that XML source. Then, hopefully, one of us can help you find a solution.

Andrew Watt