Re: [xsl] Transforming portions of content or values

Subject: Re: [xsl] Transforming portions of content or values
From: "Simon Kelly" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 10:28:04 +0200
It looks to me like it can all be done.

1.a You can use a substring search for the sections you want to replace with
the html tags (The best example of that I have found is in the XSLT
cookbook, and I think J. Tennisons books has simialr though I haven't got a
copy [skint student :-)])

1.b The attributes where you need to do this is the same as above, you just
need to do something like <xsl:variable name="string"
select=experiance/@company /> to get the text and then substring on the
variable.

2. Yes.  I have just never done it so I cant tell you how.  Sorry.

Cheers

Simon