Re: [xsl] Apply-Templates

Subject: Re: [xsl] Apply-Templates
From: Andrew Watt <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 14:53:36 +0100
At 14:42 12/05/2003 +0200, you wrote:
I use the Function <xsl:apply-templates> to Apply a set of Template.
Because the calls are dynamic, i built the Node/Nodepaths up as follows:

        <xsl:apply-templates select="layout/page-setup/*[$nodeNr]"/>
It does not work. The Nodes to be execute are all Template are linked with
the Nodes underneath page-setup...

<xsl:apply-templates select="layout/page-setup/*[3]"/> does work!

If i generate first a Variable, then i get the following error:
        -> NOT A NODE OR NODESET

Is there a Function, with which i can convert a String into a Node/Nodeset?
Or Is there another possibility?

THX Bule

Bule,

Sorry, I don't fully understand what you are trying to do.

I suggest you show us the XML source you have and the output you want. Then someone can try to help you solve your problem.

Andrew Watt