[xsl] Declaring Xlink

Subject: [xsl] Declaring Xlink
From: "C Baines" <cbaines@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 11:16:48 +0100
Hi

Does anybody know anything about declaring Xlink in XMLschema? I want to
include xlinks within XML text content e.g.

<rhyme>The <link xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3c.org/1999/xlink";
xlink:href="cat.gif" xlink:show="new">cat</link> sat on the mat</rhyme>

and I am not sure how to define this in the schema:

1.    Presumably <rhyme> and any other elements containing <link> need to be
mixed elements declaring <link> as a child? Is there any way of declaring
<link> just once in the schema so that it can be used within any elements at
random?

2.    Do I still have to declare all the xlink attributes - href, show,
etc - in the schema, or is that taken care of by declaring the xlink
namespace within <link> in the XML document?

Thanks

Charles