[xsl] Generated stylesheet that imports a Templated stylesheet

Subject: [xsl] Generated stylesheet that imports a Templated stylesheet
From: "Andrew Welch" <AWelch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 13:46:56 +0100
Hi,

I have stylesheet B, that imports C and D and never changes.  Normally I would create a Templates object out of B.

However, I now create stylesheet A for every transform (its different for every one) that imports B.  I would like to still store B as a Templates object and have A imports the object each time, is this possible?  Currently B is just compiled for each transform.

I alreay use a custom URIResolver, so I could return the Templates object here as a source, is that feasable?

cheers
andrew

---