[xsl] xsl:fo keeps

Subject: [xsl] xsl:fo keeps
From: "Tim Jones" <tim.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 18:13:52 -0400
Hi,
  I am trying to do a modified keep-with-next I guess you would call it.
Essentially I am generating document that contain a 'signature' block at the
end. This block always has to have some text associated with it. i.e. the
signature block can not exist on the last page by itself. I tried to get
away with just keeping the previous block (which is usually just a
paragraph). However this block can potentially be huge and so there ends up
being a lot of wasted space on the previous page. I can search for the last
block before the 'signature' block and split it based on certain criteria
(possibly line breaks but I don't know the line breaks at this point) but is
there a way to determine if that last page only contains the 'signature'
block (i.e. I am on last page so split previous block and keep split block
together with 'signature' block). I am not sure if I can do this with a
stylesheet or if I would have to alter the FOP code to do this prior to
actually writing out the PDF or PS.

thanks,
Tim Jones