Re: [xsl] looping through result tree fragments to aggregate data

Subject: Re: [xsl] looping through result tree fragments to aggregate data
From: S Woodside <sbwoodside@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 00:31:45 -0400
Use pipelined XSLT!

simon

On Friday, May 23, 2003, at 07:48 PM, Erika Marlow wrote:

I am working on a report that uses a for-each loop to aggregate information
and create a result tree fragment in a variable. The person who developed
the original XSL used the msxsl:node-set() extension function to move over
the RTF. Is there a better way to get data out of an RTF that doesn't use
the extension function? I have read through the XSLT rec. and don't quite
understand how the xsl:copy and xsl:copy-of tags work. The XSL code and XML
data are cumbersome and I haven't included it here, but I will provide it on
request.

-- www.simonwoodside.com -- 99% Devil, 1% Angel