[xsl] How are param selects handled

Subject: [xsl] How are param selects handled
From: "Simon Kelly" <kelly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 16:04:11 +0200
Hi,

I have a template that accepts params.  But I have set a select in the param
definition, and part way thorugh I check the param for any param sent. Like
this

<xsl:template name="check-for-delims">
    <xsl:param name="string" select="''" />
    <xsl:param name="delims" select="' &#x9;&#xA;'" />

    .... loads of code ...
    <xsl:when test="not($delimiters)">

... bits more ...
</xsl:template>

As I have set the select in the delims parameter, will the check always
return true??

Cheers

Simon

"I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all
the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinion of himself than
on the opinion of others." -- Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

Institut fuer
Prozessdatenverarbeitung
und Elektronik,
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH,